As a new year approaches many of us find ourselves thinking of ways to make it the best one yet, and what our resolutions will be. Like many, it can be a daunting and somewhat stressful experience trying to think of goals and resolutions and then ultimately failing within the first few weeks.
Being a female entrepreneur is no easy task. RENEWu Collective Inc. is a lifestyle brand committed to the development and growth of current and aspiring female leaders and entrepreneurs and are officially launching with a conference being held on January 20th, 2018.
Their mission ” is to nurture and develop entrepreneurs in a cultivating environment. We want to create a commitment to consistent cultivation; to ignite your legacy. Our formula for leaving an impactful legacy lays in finding balance, understanding your practice and connecting with your community and fellow leaders.”
The event will be broken down into 4 main components:
– Eric Termuende, speaker and author of Rethink Word and founder of NoW Innovations
– Lesley Brown, CEO of Whiskey Wisemen Society
– Morgan Whitney, CFO of Indochino
– Tamu & Zia Stolbie, Co-Founders of the Coven Club
– Darian Kovacs, Managing Director of Jelly Marketing
– Danielle Wiebe, Founder of Vancity Business Babes and Business Babes Collective
– Marissa Grootes, CEO of STIL
– John Kennedy, Partner at True Calling Canada
– and many more amazing influencers.
2. A screening of the movie Dream, Girl
3. An afternoon filled of workshops hosted by local leaders and innovators.
The aim for RENEWu, is to bridge not only female equality in the workplace and in society, but equality overall; regardless of your gender. From talks, workshops, a documentary screening, a networking hour, a lounge with a pop-up shop, beauty bar and food and drinks; the day is filled everything you need to stay inspired, nourished and motivated in all that you hope to achieve.
Are you still curious what the day will look like? Make sure to snag your ticket and get ready to be inspired and uplifted!
Location: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – 111 Robson Street, Vancouver
Date: Saturday, January 20th, 2018
Tickets: General Admission – $225 (only a total of 100 tickets will be available.)
For more information visit: https://www.renewuconf.com/
*Note: A percentage of proceeds will be donated in support of Plan International’s, Because I Am A Girl foundation.