Looking for something to do this Family Day long weekend? Starting today and running until the 16th, the Eco Farm in Abbotsford is hosting a special week long event tying Family Day, Canada’s Agriculture Day AND Valentines Day all into one – celebrating LOVE for FAMILY, FOOD and FUN!
Special discounts all week long for touring guests:
$5 off family admission (good for up to 2 adults & 4 kids) or $5 single person admission.
Why this week is going to be AWESOME:
– Dairy barn tours hourly on the half hour: Meet the cows, pet the cows, watch them get massages and milk themselves with a robot, and do whatever else they want.
– Be a farmer for a day and try some farm chores!
– Enjoy food sampling (while quantities last)
– Farm Fun PHOTO BOOTH!
– Crafts in the Moozanine
– Explore their Discovery Center: Find our your animal weight, test the cow bed, try the poo matching game, and check out the feature event tables!
– With every FAMILY admission purchase receive one FREE bag of alfalfa to feed the animals in our outdoor exhibit!
– And mooooo-re! 🙂