Are you looking for something egg-stra special to do for Easter Long Weekend? Come join Taves Family Farm (also known as the Applebarn) for their inaugural Easter Event! The farm has always loved bunnies, but are now celebrating these little furries all Easter Weekend. It will be bunny-tastic!
Bring the family and take a hay ride down the Bunny Trail and embark on an egg hunt. Find an egg-stra special egg in the orchard and you could even win a family pass to the Applebarn for this fall! We should mention there will also be a photo booth located in Bunny Town! You can snap your picture while cuddling these cuties!
Date: March 30 & 31 and April 1st, 2018
Time: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Hay rides to the egg hunt operate from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Pony rides from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday only.
Activities included with admission:
- Hay ride down the Bunny Trail
- Egg hunt for the younger kids and a Scavenger Hunt for the older kids. Children 12 & under receive an Easter treat bag!
- Bunny Town Photo Booth
- Petting Barn
- Tractor Trail Trikes and Track Line
- Jumping Pillow
- Pedal Kart Track
- Observation Bee Hive in the Country Store
- Fresh Cider samples
- Pollen Blaster (renamed for Easter but you’ll know it as the Corn Gun) – $3 for 3 shots
- Pony Rides on Saturday and Sunday ($6 each. Weather dependent)
Food and Beverage
- Java Hut for coffee and tea.
- Country Kitchen: soup, ham on a bun, hotdog hoppy meals, Easterfest treats, such as mini donuts, popcorn, cookies, and more.
- Country Store is ready to serve fresh apple cider and apple cider slushies. It’s our fall ‘throwback’!
- You can bring a picnic lunch, too!
|Adult Hay ride & Admission Ticket (13+ yrs)||$4.00 + tx|
|Children’s Egg Hunt/Scavenger Hunt
(includes hayride – walking age to 12yrs)
Please bring your own basket
|$10.50 + tx|
|Pollen Blaster||$3 for 3 shots|
(Saturday and Sunday only – weather dependent)
Early Bird Discount!
Use the promo code bunnytown and receive $1 off your entrance to the Egg or Scavenger Hunt. First 100 tickets only. Not valid on the “adult hay ride & admission” tickets.
Before you reserve your time and purchase tickets, please have the number of children ready to go to select seats for the Egg Hunt and Scavenger Hunt. Hay rides run every 20 minutes and will be taking you to the apple orchard to find all of those eggs!
*Adults, please note: you will want to purchase a hay ride ticket to accompany your children on the egg hunt.
While pre-buying tickets is the best way to go so you reserve your preferred time for the hayride… you are welcome to drop in anytime during are regular hours. Please be aware that you may have to wait for a short time to get a hay ride and those who have pre-bought tickets have priority seating.