Looking for something fun to do in the Fraser Valley next weekend? Come on out and explore the colourful apple blossoms, sway to the tunes of Ryan McAllister, and pet and see the goats, chicks, and lambs at the petting barn! For a list of more activities, see the list below!
Dates: April 28th and 29th
Time: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Prices: Adults (13 and older) $4.00 | Children (2 and older) $10.50 | Children (Under 2 yrs are FREE)
FAMILY FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES
- Bring the littles and explore our apple blossoms! Perfect backdrop for family pictures!
- Between 11:30 am and 2:30 pm, sway to the tunes of Coalmont!
- Pet our goats, chicks, and lambs at the Petting Barn.
- Have your kids’ cheeks painted at the face-painting station.
- Visit Farmville and let them burn off energy bouncing on our jumping pillows.
- Take a family hay ride out to the apple blossoms for a scavenger hunt.
- Join our crafts table and the kids can plant a sunflower seed to take home.
- Bring a picnic or have a sip and bite at our concession stand.