Yes you heard us right – goats and yoga in the same sentence… Goat Yoga is a new offering to Maan Farms and the Fraser Valley. Come and enjoy this unique wellness experience and spend time with our cuddly goats!
This is exactly what it sounds like – YOGA with GOATS Whether you are an avid Yoga goer or you’ve never done a class, our instructor and goats will make sure the class fits your needs!
What to Expect:
Goat Yoga is designed to be a fun and unique way to tap into your zen alongside some cute critters. Our goats love people, cuddling and will help motivate and challenge you to engage in mindfulness as they jump from back to back!
After Goat Yoga, you will receive a cup of Mama Maan’s traditional Indian chai made with freshly grounded cardamom, fennel, cloves and cinnamon. (This is subject to change for special Goat Yoga Sessions ie. Wine & Unwind, Mothers Day)
*Please arrive 15 mins before the start time to sign in and set up*
1. Welcome Msg (5 mins)
2. Goat Yoga (1 hr)
3. Goat Socializing + Chai Tea (~30 mins)
*Duration of event is 1.5hrs
**Event flow is the same for all dates and times
Good to knows:
- Please arrive 15 mins before the start time to sign in and set up
- Goat Yoga can be held in or outdoors, weather permitted.
- Please bring your own mat
- Wear whatever is comfortable, but expect to get dirty. This event is on the farm for a reason! If you’ve heard about this event you know that goats will be running around and if nature calls – the goats will answer the call!
- Absolutely no food is permitted.
- No outside animals are permitted
- Personal water bottles only.
- Phones and goat selfies are encouraged!
- Our media team will be onsite and capturing the event for promotion purposes only
- There will be hay in the facility, if you have any hay allergies it is not recommended you attend
- Please be advised there will be no children supervision provided, the baby goats are babies and very energetic. They can also be unpredictable. We require children to be supervised by their parents at all times.
To purchase a ticket and to see dates available, please visit the link: Goat Yoga Tickets
*Image credits: via Maan Farms