Western Canada’s largest and most popular women’s event is back and better than ever!
It’s fun, fashion, food, and the best shopping at over 400 booths. The 18th annual West Coast Women’s Show returns to TRADEX on October 12, 13, & 14. With all the latest products and services for women from hundreds of exhibitors, you will find everything on your wish list and more. Join us for our most exciting ever line-up of show features, including:
• Get served soup by Larry Thomas aka “The Soup Nazi” from Seinfeld at the Chef’s Kitchen Stage, presented by Born 3 Eggs on Sunday, October 14th.
• TV legend Eric Braeden aka “Victor Newman” from The Young and the Restless LIVE on The Main Stage on Saturday, October 13th.
• Women Empowering Women series on The Main Stage. A daily series of truly uplifting and motivational panel presentations focusing on women empowering women, women’s health & women in business, featuring 12 extraordinary women from across BC sharing their personal stories.
• The can’t-miss fashion shopping extravaganza of the fall in our expanded Fashion & Style area including over 50 fashion booths and the trendiest fashion trucks in BC. Discover the hottest trends in the NEW Fashion Hub and Fashion Hub Runway.
• Celebrate Mothers & Daughters Day on Sunday, October 14th. The first 500 show visitors will receive an all-natural hand-made skincare gift from Pinch Skincare.
• Sample food in our World of Taste area, the Fraser Valley’s largest food event of the year.
• The hottest fall fashion trends from some of Canada’s top designers hit the Main Stage in 2018 in our NEW Main Stage Dance Fashion Show by Pizzazz International and Luminesque Dance!
• Get inspired to feel your personal best at the Fabulous for Life Stage Presented by Organika. Learn fitness, nutrition, and wellness tips from Canada’s top women’s health experts.
• Visit the Chef’s Kitchen Stage presented by Born 3 Eggs for delicious, mouth-watering demos by top chefs.
• Shop for one-of-a-kind hand-made items, including gourmet foods, at over 100 Artisans from all over Canada.
• Girls’ Night Out on both Friday and Saturday night — grab a glass of wine or martini in the Main Stage Lounge, sit back, relax, and cheer on the 2019 Hall of Flame Calendar Firefighters while they strut their stuff down the catwalk!
• Enter our at-show contest for your chance to win a girls weekend getaway for 4 at Painted Boat Resort Spa & Marina on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Includes 2-night stay in a private villa; spa garden passes for 4; $200 Lagoon Restaurant gift certificate; and 4 BC Ferries passes. Valued at $1,750+
• Hit the red carpet with your friends in style at our new selfie wall! Snap the perfect selfie, post it on social media, and tag the show for your chance to win a $500 gift certificate from BARE Laser & Skin!
• Emily Taylor Adams, affectionately referred to by her fans and followers as ETA, will be performing LIVE on the Main Stage on Friday, October 12th during Girls Night Out! Her soulful voice, rich in tone is the perfect backdrop to her storytelling lyrics.
Seniors (65+) $9
Seniors (65+) $7 on Friday 1pm – 5pm
Youth (13 – 17) $9
Children (6 – 12) $4
Children (5 & under) FREE
Online tickets on sale now! Buy online and save $2! Tickets also available at all Lower Mainland London Drugs stores while supplies last.
Ticket prices include GST. Prices are for ticket sales at the gate at TRADEX.
Come by and say hi at the Fraser Valley Lifestyle Mag booth this coming weekend! We can’t wait to see you there!