Canada day is a day away! Here we have a list of family friendly Canada Day events throughout the Fraser Valley and other happenings in July! Go to one or go to all! Enjoy your July to the fullest. Be sure to check out all the links for addresses and details regarding the event!
Fireworks, family fun, food trucks, and face painting are a few of the things that pop into mind when thinking of a Fraser Valley Canada Day you can check out while perusing your local Canada Day event! Don’t miss out on Harrisons iconic and most unforgettable firework display at 11pm!
Strawberry Festival Details:
Guided Strawberry Wagon Tours with U-Pick & Wine Tasting! Take a wagon ride to our strawberry field, learning about all the BTS it takes to grow the world’s best strawberries.
- Wine Tasting in the Field or Berry Lemonade for minors
- 3 lbs of U-Pick Strawberries during Picking Presentation where you will learn about professional strawberry picking!
Strawberry U-Pick with NO Admission Fee! (Bring Your Own Bucket) Yes, U-Pick Opens July 1st!
- Real Life Strawberry Princess, that will be ready to take photos with you in our IG ready Strawberry Photo Ops!
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries, made by Mama Maan!
- Barn Yard Adventure Land – (Zip Line, Peddal Kart Track, Giant Tire Crawl, Play Fortress, Giant Slides!)
- Petting Zoo (Baby Goats)! These are just a few of the happenings be sure to check out the whole festival for yourselves!
It’s time for Fresh Air Fridays at Highstreet! In the Central Plaza with lots of fun activities for you and the whole family. There will be ping pong, mini games, chalk and music by DJ Kent. Happening every Friday between July 5 – August 23 from 6PM – 8PM.
Every Thursday at 7 pm
Field House is hosting live music every Thursday (and the occasional Tuesday) on their magical patio. Sit back with a beer, listen to some tunes, and support our local musicians.
- July 2nd – Bruce Coughlan
- July 4th – Paravel
- July 9th – Sean Michael Simpson
- July 11th – Cody Jackson
- July 16th – Greg Neufeld
- July 18th – Kyler Pierce
- July 23rd – Patrick Gavigan
This is an adult evening outside, in mid-summer, to enjoy farm-to-plate food bites and honey wine (mead) pairings after the heat of the day. Live music, friends, and a relaxed atmosphere is what summer fun is all about.
- Date: Saturday, July 27th, 2019
- Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
- Location: Campbell’s Gold Honey Farm & Meadery
- Price: $35 pp
- Ages: Adults 19 yrs+
The Fort Langley Jazz & Arts Festival celebrates live jazz music and visual arts in the beautiful and quaint setting of Fort Langley, British Columbia from July 26-28, 2019! 2 days of free non-stop jazz, 2 outdoor stages and 25+ jazz acts! There’s also an art exhibit, kids shows, art, music activities, and more!
The 107th Annual Aldergrove Fair Days will run July 19, 20 & 21, 2019. Join us for one of BC’s best small town fairs, with world-class fun for the whole family!
Highlights of the Aldergrove Fair Days to include:
- Concert Series
- Show and Shine Car Show
- Local Vendors and Exhibits
- Chili Cook-Off
- Canadian First Draw Championships
Entrance to the Fair is by donation at the gate!